Makeup Oval Brushes - Amazon

By Sehri - May 12, 2017

These oval shaped brushes have been everywhere as the newest craze! Everyone and their mother is using them as they apparently apply makeup perfectly.







I seen these brushes floating around the internet and I simply couldn't bring myself to spend £30 on one brush (yes i'm looking at you Mac... again). So I did a bit of digging and found these beauties on Amazon for only £13.99 for a set of 10. 10!!!! I was ecstatic when I found these, as they looked just like the Mac brushes but for a fraction of the price. 
Let me tell you, these brushes are yet again amazing. Amazon never fails me with the quality of their brushes! They apply makeup seamlessly and leave an airbrushed effect. 

As they say, a girl can't have too many brushes! The link to buy them is here - http://amzn.to/2qc458B

Talk later makeup buddies xox 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments